This site and blog examine how people and organizations achieve and sustain resilience in a state of constant change and constant change as an advantage.
Toby’s work combines systems theory, organization development, marketing, and portfolio and project management from more than 15 years, post-merger integration.
Although there are a host of management theories, frameworks, and tools, Toby can work with and relies on the following to facilitate opportunity and manage change:
- Planning and design: Appreciative Inquiry
- Culture and talent: Competing Values Framework
- Leadership and collaboration: Emotional Intelligence known also as EI or EQ
- Portfolio and risk management: Project Management Fundamentals
Toby has developed unique, seminars and learning opportunities across a range of strategy, marketing, and team action-learning designs.
- Supply Chain Transformation;
- Six Sources of Collapse;
- The New Digital Reality: Nine Trends Rewriting the Rules of Business;
- What Does Fortune 500 Turnover Mean?; and
- The Economics and History of Cronyism
He has presented on organization change and innovation internationally and is available to speak, present, or collaborate with your organization or professional association.
Toby has shown a reliable ability to manage and deliver projects across 16 countries and for Global 2000, Fortune 500, public sector, non-profit, and start-up organizations. He has the skills and knowledge to deliver to the most demanding clients with the most demanding challenges.
Review some of Toby’s references for insight into his work and his collaboration.
Certifications and further work experience below.